Wednesday, January 7, 2009

B9608047 Advertisement


Reference: http://images.google.com.tw/imghp?hl=zh-TW&tab=wi

An innovation commercial can attract people to buy their product.
Let’s look something interesting.
This is about a drink advertisement. In this picture, we can see a whale, a fisher man on the beach. Then, what’s going on? You can found out that the fisherman is not catching fish -it’s a whale!
How can he do it? Why he become so powerfully?
There is the slogan below:“ MORE FRUIT MORE ENERGY “ Drinking this fruit juice, you will get more strength and more powerful!
When looking this image at first sigh, I believe you may feel incredible, amazing or shock!! But understand what it want to express the product’s function, you will think very funny and interesting!






1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello,I'm 蔡松霖. I think it's interesting about advertisement. I see it this advertisement, I think it is about enviromental protection . However it is about juice advertisement. It lets me went to laugh, but it lets me know that it is inportant to eat much fruit . It is very successful advertisement.