Wednesday, December 31, 2008

B9608031 Advertisement-Gucci bag





Some people want bags and clothes stand for their status.

If you see this brand , you will know the man is capable.

The bag have many sizes , color and function.

For example , you can take a big rectangle bag to school.

The bag can bear the heft of original book.


When you take part in the party , you can take a fashionable party bag.

That will let you standout of people in the party.

Although it's more expensive for many people.

Hey!Look at this logo , it's clear and simple.

You shouldn't miss this fashion and useful bag.



Reference:http://www.gucci88.com/gucci.htm



2 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello!I am 劉旻鑫.My opinion is very similar to hers.Some people will wear brand-name to show their status.This is the same mentality.Perhaps I can not afford now but I still want to have a bag like this.One day I have this ability, I want to buy one for myself.I hope that the day is coming soon.

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello!I am 林加敏. I love this advertisement. Every time I read the magazine, I always excited to know what the latest product is. I believe fashion is for all people, because we do love the colorful color and want to be shed on light. For the reason we create the fashion. It is really fun, right? But I don’t have such enough money to get expensive clothes, makeup…etc. But that’s ok. In my future, I will presume my own style and be a fashionable woman.