Saturday, January 10, 2009

B9608027 Amy Advertisement-Cold Stone Creamery ice cream

The weather is sultry. The most enjoyment is to eat ice cream in air-conditioned room.
A pair of love ice cream fervently couple set up Cold Stone Creamery ice cream store in Arizona, U.S.A.
Cold Stone Creamery has three features. First, daily fresh ice cream is done. Second, many ingredient let you choice. Last, the store waiter or waitress can dance and sing to customers.
There are many flavors of ice cream. If you are the first, you maybe have a question that how to choose.



In classical ice cream, ''Founder’s Favorite'' is the founders of Cold Stone Creamery’s favorite ice cream. It tastes plentiful because of technology of mix.



''Chocolate Devotion'' is many male clients favorite ice cream. It’s not too sweet. Because of the chocolate is bitter and sweet.



''Strawberry Banana Rendezvous'' gets many Taiwan women’s taste buds. Fresh strawberries and bananas is to attract female clients focus. My favorite ice cream is ''Strawberry Banana Rendezvous'', too.
Even if the weather is very cold, I think that go to Cold Stone Creamery is an enjoyment, too.


Reference:http://www.coldstone.com.tw/index.html

3 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello!I'm 簡曼羽. I like to eat ice cream very much,and trying any different thing. I have ate many brand of ice cream,containing this brand. I buy Cold Stone Creamery very often. ''Strawberry Banana Rendezvous'' is my favorite flavor,because it contains my favorite fruit strawberry and banana.In winter,I also can buy it.

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

hello! I'm 江炘穎 I love icecream!especialy in summer ! I want to try any different! But there most expensive! ''Chocolate Devotion'' is my favorite ice cream. It’s not too sweet. Because of the chocolate is bitter and sweet.
Eatting chocolate will let people feel happeness !

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello! I'm 張惠雯. Enjoying the ice cream in the cold winter gives a spiritual shot to me. Although shivering, I still love eating those creams. What you mention in this article is just what I thought. "Winter can't stop us from the fantastic ice cream!"