Thursday, October 23, 2008

B9608003 Grace-My school life

I was born in Taipei so I went to the private elementary school near my home.They were so strict that I had to wear uniforms they decided.For example, when it's hot today, you still have to wear a jacket if they say so. They'er in dark green, not bad:P

Every morning, I went to school by ny dad's motorcycle. When I was off school, my dad would pick me up. My favorite teacher was Ms. Way who taught us Science. I like her because she was not only beautiful but also patient. I was good in all subjects, but in high school, my physics was suck.

When I was in junior high school, I joined a card group and we played card everyday. I was so happy that time. I also joined a badmintan club in high school. These activities made my life colorful.

2 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, I'm Libby.
I was born in jhongli. Your elementary school life is different from me. I walked to the school with my younger brother everyday and I don't have to wear the uniforms.
I think you are a good student in the school.

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, I'm Libby.
My ID number is B9608055.