Thursday, October 23, 2008

B9601061 Teresa-----My school life

I studied public schools in i-lan since I was born in i-lan. My elementary school and middle school are mixed and nearby my home. It took me just 3 minutes to walk to school, so I walked to school myself every day. When I was studied in elementary school and middle school, I didn’t like to wear the uniform because it’s so ugly. But the things were quite different from high school. I studied in i-lan high school where had only one class that was girl studied. My home was far from high school, so I lived in the dorm. My high school’s uniform was good-looking and I didn’t have to wear the skirt so I liked to wear it. My high school life was so interesting that I participated in lots of activities such as concert, basketball competition and relay race and so on. I had been good in math since I was a child because I met a good teacher who was kind and interesting so that I liked the math classes very much. But I was not so good in geography. No matter how hard I did, I couldn’t get a good grade. Now I am a college student, I hope I could have a wonderful student life in university.

No comments: