Thursday, October 23, 2008

B9608001 - Mackenzie ---- About my schooling

I will like to share my schooling. Because tuition in private school is expensive, I go to public since primary school. All of the schools that I attended located in rural area except for high school. They were all mixed school and we had to wear uniform. It’s exotic style that white shirt with green Scotland skirt.
When I was a senior, I lived in basketball training centre, everyday after practicing in the morning, we took the special car to school.
I major Department of Restaurant Management in senior high school, our teachers are all very kind and interesting, I like teacher who teaches baking the most, she has great patient and eager to teaches students step by step. But I specialize in mix drink that I think it’s a trend in the future .
In addition to study I participated in basketball team, we had to be trained at least 6 hours every day except holiday. so the basketball is more important than my study.

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello,I'm Wendy.

Your primary and secondary school life are similar to mine,but my uniform is ordinary not special like yours.I think your senior high school life is so plentiful,in addition to learning knowledge,you also become a nice cook and a great basketball player.I have much interests in cooking,so I hope I can ask related questions to you.