Wednesday, October 22, 2008

B9408039 Mark ----- My school life
I went to emlmantary shchool when I was seven. I remember my school is a mixed public school, and it was located in sihu town. It also restrict us to wear the uniform, but the colors of uniform are deep blue and white, so I feel it looks like a panda. At that time my mother took me to school every day. when I was thirteen, I start the middle school life. Almost every thing was just like I studied in elemantary school. The different thing was that I could walk to school by myself. And when I was sixteen, I joined the exam and enter the National Taichung Istitute of Technology (NTIT). Because my hometown is sihu, so I lived in NTIT's apartment and went to school every day. By the way, it is mixed school, too. The first year, our class join the cheerleading squad game, it was really interesting, we prepare so many items to do our best perform. Although we didn't get a place, but we were very happy having this experience. Let me talk about my favorit subjects and teacher. I am good in mathematic, so my favorit subject is math. But there are unfavorit subjects,too. They are history and geogrophy. I really hate them, no matter I study how long, I still can't get a great score. My favorit teacher is the elemantary school's mentor, she taught me very much and always very gentle to her students. I meet every kind of teachers, buy in my mind, no one can compare with her. OK! This is my school life before university. Bye-bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hello,i am Dennile. your elemantary school life is the same for my kindergarten , i really like the teacher every one there, but i am a old student now, so find new happiness together!