Thursday, October 23, 2008

B9601060 Alwynne my school life

My school life

Before going to Taipei for university, I had lived and studied in Kaohsiung, a wonderful and enthusiastic city, since I was very young. As far as I was concerned, all schools I studied in, including elementary, middle, and high schools, were nearby my home, so I usually went to school by myself every day. All of my schools were public and mixed boys and girls. And it was needless to say that all students had to wear the uniforms. The girls’ uniforms in my high school were dresses looking like night gowns, so my classmates and I did not like it very much. Of course wearing uniforms was not convenient to us, but we did not worry what we wore tomorrow, did it?

Fortunately, I had many kinds of teachers having many advantages, but my favorite teacher was Miss Lin in my high school. Whenever I was in bad mood or got in trouble, I usually talked to her. Then she always giving me some advice and courage made me could overcome difficulties. To me, she was not only a very kind teacher, but also a comfortable friend.

Since elementary school, I thought it may be the natural ability that I was good in Chinese and not so good in math. At school, because of wanting to understand more potentiality of me, I often tried my best to participate in many activities such as reading, running, swimming competitions and volunteer club and so on. How unforgettable my school life was.

1 comment:

Ming said...

Hi,I'm Ming.

It was so lucky that you had a good teacher who always gave advices and helped you a lot.
In my high school, I seldom asked my teacher for help because he is a serious person.
Your school life was quite colorful that you attended many clubs and sports competitions.In my opinion,it sure was a memorable period.