Wednesday, October 22, 2008

B9608011 Judy My school life

B9608011 Judy My school life

I have lived in Taipei country since I was born. So I just went to the elementary school and middle school nearby in Taipei country .These schools are all mixed and public. Afterward, I was admitted to a vocational high school (SSVS—Song Shan high school of commerce). It located on Taipei city. I used to take buses to go to school (SSVS). Taking MRT is faster than buses, but also more expensive. And I have to wear uniform in every school. For instance, I should wear white skirt with black skirt in SSVS everyday. My favorite teacher is my accounting teacher in SSVS. She is a beautiful and kind person. She taught me a variety of knowledge. I was best in accounting in all subjects because the teacher taught very well. But I was not so good in mathematics. I think I was born to be bad at mathematics. And there is much kind of teachers in SSVS, such as interesting, old, kind, and earnest. For example, my room teacher was very earnest people. Whenever the student ran into difficulty, he always tried her best to help the student solve the problem. Another example is my mathematics teacher. She was an old woman and so kind that everyone liked her. Actually, I scarcely participated the school activities, I took many time to get the permission to NTUST.
It just my whole school life!

2 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hi, I'm Richie.

After reading your whole school life, I'm so glad that you also met many nice teacher as me. I think it is very precious to met thme. Because of them, we can study in NTUST today.

We all should to appreciate them~