Saturday, June 14, 2008

B9508029 Mike

Self evaluation
Although I got the job in the interview of Big Change Plastic Surgery Center, I think that I still have some mistakes in the process of interview. First, I was too nervous in the interview, although I tried to improve the disadvantage, I should try to relax myself. The second, I was not fluently to answer these questions in English at interview, sometimes, I spent much time on some question, I can’t answer the question immediately. The third, about my resume and cover letter, I didn’t provide enough information or experience to prove that I was suitable for the job, I should provide more powerful information about myself.
Actually, I got much experience in this interview, I found some disadvantages about myself, and I learn many skills of interview and communication, I believe that I will be better in the next time.

No comments: