Saturday, June 14, 2008

B9508029 Mike

Who: I(Mike) and English teacher, Keith
When: in the summer vacation
What happen: I joined the English course at NTUST
How: Keith always asked me to speak English in the English class
What’s the result: improved my English ability
I became more confidence in speaking English

A special experience- study English

I joined the English course in the summer vacation, because I wanted to improve my English ability about speaking and listening. Our English teacher, Keith, he is Canadian. He understood I was weak in speaking and listening, he wanted to help me, Keith always asked me to speak English to him when he talked to me, I feel that I studied under pressure in the class, even I want to leave the class, but I still tried to practice speaking and listening in the class, at last I became more confidence in speaking English, Keith really help me very much, he is a good teacher and friend.

No comments: