Monday, May 5, 2008

B9508051-Vivian-Chiayi

In Chiayi , there many beautiful and majestic scenery
It is the only one city that has three great national scenic areas
Undoubtedly , the most spectacular is Alishan National Scenic National Area
I was so amazing at the natural in Alishan
I can hardly describe how wonderful it is !

Dongshih oyster , Budai sea food , duck thick soup
These excellent delicacies even make gods jump over the wall
Whenever I eat these food ,
I feel so cheerful


In Chiayi , in spring
The weather is so warm
The flower’s smell is around the air
I sit and wonder “what am I doing here ”
What am I going to do in this city ?
The relaxing atmosphere makes me sleepy
I never felt so carefree
I never wanted something more than this .


1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hi, I'm Mike, I think chiayi is a special city after I read your blog, in these pictures, there are wonderful scene and delicious food, I really want to the place right away, I can't help it!Thank for your introduction, you let me know the beautiful city!