Tuesday, May 6, 2008

B9508041-Mico-Shafston

(Shafston International College is in Brisbane City)

In Shafston, in the wintertime,

The balmy airs so pleasant.

I walk into the canteen.

In Shafston, you get your coffee fromthe leafy shade on the campus.


Where student dress much casual.

Heaven so unblotted, everywhere you stroll It’s clean.

I sit and wonder what am I doing here?




But on my real mind I am anyone I amanything I want to be.

I could be a genius or a rich man.

And you wouldn’t know the differenceOr would you?



In Shafston, all the students got memorablethings Like picture or music.

In Shafston, on the outside, you’ll have toprevent those terrible ultraviolet.

Or they'll hurt you so much.



I never felt so uneasy.

Never felt so restless.

I never wanted something less than this.

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hi,i'm Samantha. I browse your article. Wow, it is a beatuiful place where I can relax myself. In these pictures, people have no pressure and enjoy their life. Therefore, I look forward to this life style. If I make enough money, I want to go there. Thanks for your share.
It's a good experience that I can know more about foreign country.