Thursday, May 1, 2008

B9508047 Summer Xia-Hualien Country




Hualien Country



In Hualien Country, in the summertime,

The strong people so excited.

I walk around the river.

In Hualien Country, you get your helmet from The dark corner on the riverside.

Where people wear helmets much alike Solider so excited, everywhere they hide their nervous.

I sit and wonder what am I doing here?


But on the raft, I am anyone I am anything I want to be.

I could be MacArthur or Genghis Khan.

And you wouldn’t know the difference Or would you?

In Hualien Country, all the people got colorful scoops

Like blue or red And rigid oars too

In Hualien Country, on the raft,

You’ll have to carry those strong scoop or sinking rigid hostile boats Or they’ll assault you over.

I never felt so high Never felt so suffocated.

I never wanted something more than this.


"Oar"                                                             "Scoop"

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, Summer. I'm Vita.
You introduce Hualien is my father hometown too. Hualien is so beautiful place and have good air. I had go to Hualien in some time, but the activities I cannot try it. If I have opportunity I want to play and enjoy.