Thursday, May 8, 2008

B9508049-Ginger-NTUST


NTUST

In NTUST, in the finals week
The diligent students so exhausted
I walk into the reading room
In NTUST, you get your text from the bottom of the book hill Where people look so ditto


Sleepiness is unacceptable, every time you study It comes
I sit and wonder “What am I doing here?”

But on the dreamland I am anyone I am anything I want to be
I could be a little bird or a millionaire
And you wouldn't know the difference
Or would you?

In NTUST, all the students got realistic goals
Like graduation or graduate school
And good future too


In NTUST, during the exam week
You'll have to pass those difficult tests
Or they'll flunk you out

I never felt so vaguely
Never felt so empty
I never wanted something stopped than this

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

There are so many brilliant works written by our classmates.But this one gives me a big impression. It’s realistic and much closed to our, university students’, daily life. It generally talks about exam,and what we usually do during the exam week. It does really touch my heart! We have lots of books to read which are just like a hill.
Whenever you try hard to study, sleepiness comes as well. Oh, it does really what I feel! Good job, Ginger! Janet