Thursday, May 1, 2008

B9508045-Shine-Taitung

Taitung City

In Taitung City , in the afternoon , the leisurable people so enjoy (adjective) .
I walk into (the) woods .
In Taitung City , you had good picture(s) from mountian and brine .
Where people dress much native .

Beauty is so natural , everywhere you turn It's there .
I sit and wonder “what am I doing here ?”
But in my life I am anyone .
I am anything I want to be .
I could be a fish or (a) bird . And you wouldn't know the difference or would you ?

In Taitung City , you got friendly people and fresh air .
In Taitung City , on the boulevard , you can relax to take a walk or take a break on the wayside .

I never felt so happy
Never felt so joyful .
I never wanted something more than this .

2 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, I am Voice. I never go Taitung city. So I don’t know it is a picturesque place. I look these pictures that it makes me felt free, fresh and comfortable. I like it. If I have chance to Taitung, I will be joyful the travel.

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, I am Mia. My father's country is Taitung,too.
I had go to there before, and air was fresh. There people like sun is so hot. When I listen to your report, I am interest in your report. let me feel like go to there again