Sunday, January 11, 2009

B9608037 Polin - an ecotour to Bali

Dear Joyce :

  The winter vacation is coming. Do you have any program with your family or your friends? Recently I learn a topic about ecotour. I am interested in this travel. It is different with other travel. Ecotour is about nature travel. We live in city so I want to try another life. I'll have a nature travel to Bali. There are several kinds of nature activities. For example: Jungle Trekking, Ubud Hiking, Rafting, etc. It makes me excited.







  You can try many stimulative activities. White Water Rafting on Telaga Waja process precipitous river bank and the prominent grove and finally can see cataract. Jungle Trekking is crossing Bali national park protectorate and seeing many unique plants and the birds. Do this activities attract you? I hope you can join me. Let's finish this new experience!

Best wishes,

Polin

Reference:http://www.balivillas.com.tw/

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello, I’m Teresa(林旅寧 B9601061)
Wow! The travel sounds so great. I am fascinated with the picture. I don’t have any experience of ecotour, but I am interested in this nature travel. I prefer go there with friends because some of the activities are exciting. In this nature travel, we can experience the life different from what we are now, and live a slow-paced life and we’ll feel relaxed.