Monday, January 12, 2009

B9608007 劉旻鑫-Courier travel

Hello!Everyone!
Winter vacation is coming soon.Do you have any plan to take a trip?
Do you still have troubles in your travel?For example,you do not have much money.If you do not take a trip,because have not enough money.Now I tell you a way to save money.Have you heard courier travel before,it can save air fares for you. Air fares occupy a large part of travel when you travel abroad. Do you want to try such a trip?
Courier travel can help you save a lot of travel. And it will not interfere with your travel. As long as you set aside some time to take the goods that you have to bring back. The goods will not cause your large burden.No doubt,what you see is true.

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

B9608011 葉芝嘉
Hello! I'm Judy. Recently, I want to take a trip to a foreign country in winter vacation. But I don't have a lot money. I think courier travel is a good idea. However, I don't get enough information from your passage. Would you share more your experience at courier travel or post some photo for me? I will appreciate you very much.