Thursday, May 1, 2008

B9508039-Kim-changhua county

changhua county

In Chang-Hua county, in the summer time
The primitive farmer so diligent
I walk into the crowd
In Chang-Hua county, you get your coffee from
The reaction places on the arcade
Where people dress
tai-ke

Paddy is so unavoidable, everywhere you
Turn it’s there
I sit and wonder” what am I doing here?”
But on the telephone line I am anyone
I am anything I want to be

I could be a farmer or manager
And you wouldn't know the difference
Or would you?
In Chang-Hua county, all the people
Say hello with Taiwanese
Like Li-Ho or chia-pa-mei
And honest faces too
In changhua county, on the country load, you’ll
Have
To attention those
Bird soars in the sky
Or they’ll be hit by birds' droppings
I never felt so uncomfortable
Never felt so uneasy
I never wanted something more than this







1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello! My name is Marcus. Actually, I have ever been to Chang Hua County twice.
So, I think that you describe the County very detailed. I never have been to everywhere where like Chang Hua County’s folkway so comfortable. Never has been to other place where like Chang Hua County’s people so kind. Therefore, I will to commend this county to everybody! By the way, Chang Hua County’s food are very delicious too~