Thursday, April 24, 2008

B9508053 Wallis-Tainan

Tainan city

In Tainan City, in the summer time, The old people so passionate.
I walk into the Anping old street.
In Tainan City, you get sweet winter melon tea from The oldest street beside the Provintia.
Where people dress casual clothes
Geniality is so obvious, everywhere you met It’s there
I sit and wonder what am I doing here?
But in the historic site I am anyone I am anything I want be
I could be Jeng Cheng-Cung or Shen Pao-Chen
And you wouldn’t know the difference Or would you?
In Tainan City, all the people spoke loud Taiwanese
Like Li-ho or Zai-huei And poor Chinese too
In Tainan City, in the night market, You’ll have to ask vendors for cheaper price Or they’ll think you’re a rich man
I never felt so fervent Never felt so pleasant
I never wanted something less than this

1 comment:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello,I'm Mia. I never go to Tainan, but I know there have many high spots and night markets. I think you have pictures so funny. old man's eyes can move. It's so cool.