Wednesday, December 17, 2008

B9608053 - Toys for Girls and Boys

In this article, it mentions the differences between boys’ and girls’ toys. Here are some toys that I played or saw in my youth. I will show you some information about the toys.


This was my favorite toy in my childhood. The doll had many dresses and accessories to let them change, including necklaces, handbags and high-heeled shoes, and so on. I sometimes talked to my doll and took my doll to conversation with other dolls. Why did I like it? Because the doll had own style diverse and friends around me always played it.



My brothers had many robots. The toys always broke while they played them. The toys were going to be recombined and be roll-played by my brothers to against each other. Besides, they regard the toys as their best friends. They talked to them when they felt upset or pressured about something.





Monopoly is a kind of toys that everyone can play it. No matter where you are and play with whom, it always has a jolly atmosphere. People can pretend being a business man to start their business and try to make their money. So we can learn lots of professional information and make friends through the game. The Monopoly has being update to play to let players brainstorming. By the end, I think that it's a quite good and worthy to play with our friends.



Above them, whether you have played them before or not. These are my favorite toys in my mind and I hope you could try them!

Date source: http://tw.youtube.com/ (Paper doll, Robot, Monopoly)

2 comments:

NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NTUST BA 2008 Reading and Writing said...

Hello. I’m Amy. ID number is B9608027. In my childhood, the paper doll was my favorite toy, too. I like to change them. I played paper doll with my neighbors. Sometimes we play our paper dolls from dawn to dusk. At that time, we really liked paper dolls.